Marking the midpoint of the project, the project partners from six countries discussed the achievements made so far – the needs analysis, the training modules created and the plans prepared to foster networking of social entrepreneurs.
Some of the greatest achievements of the intensive work online in the past months are the created training modules, the new platform of knowledge and networking, the LinkedIn group for fostering the connections within the social economy in the EU. It quickly became obvious that a lot has been achieved, but there is still lots of exciting outcomes to be achieved!
The project will end in January 2024, and by then:
- Partners will test and improve the training modules with at least 18 social economy organizations in each country
- A minimum of 55 novel content items (articles, blog posts and case studies) will be published on this website
- 2 local networking events will take place in each country
- 2 EU-wide networking events will take place to connect all participants of the piloting phase
- …and many more exciting activities that you will hear about in this blog very soon!
The next project meeting is scheduled for Cyprus at the end of May. During it, the results of the first piloting phase will be discussed – we are excited about the activities ahead of us!